Latest News 2018-05-29T18:36:35+00:00

My child has a psycho-educational assessment. What do I do now?

Many parents consult a psychologist if they suspect that their child has a learning disability that impedes their progress in school. When parents receive the psychologist’s report, they turn to the school’s professional staff for support, but some children require additional help. Co-founded 28 years ago by Karen Foley, [...]

November 22nd, 2017|News|

Contact Information

189 Hymus, suite 201,
Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 1E9

Phone: (514) 631-9745

Recent Posts