My child has a psycho-educational assessment. What do I do now?

Many parents consult a psychologist if they suspect that their child has a learning disability that impedes their progress in school. When parents receive the psychologist’s report, they turn to the school’s professional staff for support, but some children require additional help. Co-founded 28 years ago by Karen Foley, [...]

November 22nd, 2017|Blog|
Go to Top